Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Shake it!

We are making shaker cards over at The Paper Girls Challenge blog. Since my Cricut stopped working I was limited to the dies I had on hand. I've discovered I "need" more dies :)  

I decided to use some circle dies and turn them into balloons. And I used this fun stamp set to make the balloon strings.


The balloons are filled with several kinds of pink and white fine and chunk glitters.


 For the sentiment I used two different pink inks to create an ombre look. 


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can share a shaker card of your own too.
Have a great day!

I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp's Things That Fly Challenge.
Because technically these balloons would fly away if let go. ;) Right?!?

Supplies:
Handwritten Borders stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
Cupcake Party stamp set from Simon Says Stamp
Circle Dies from Crafter's Companion
Worn Lipstick Distress Ink
Rose Madder Ranger Archival Ink

1 comment:

cheiron said...

Such a beautiful shaker! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week :)