Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Itty Bitty Challenge

So...over at facebook I'm in this Unity Stamps group called Unity {show & tell}. Well someone issued a challenge to create one card or tag everyday using an Itty Bitty Unity stamp. So I decided to join in the fun!

 Day 1 card:
I used Direction of Your Heart stamp for this one. I layered some Studio Calico Abroad papers, a couple washi strips, a tag, and a piece of epoxy from Epiphany Crafts.

 
Day 2 card:
I really like this one. I used Direction of Happy stamp right on top of a WRMK Albums Made Easy journaling tag. Added another Epiphany Crafts epoxy and gold mini sequins. Layered over a doily, some MME papers, and Mr. Huey's mist in Passport.

 
Day 3 card:
I used some Colorbok papers as my base layer, fussy cut the LIFE bingo card stamp, added some Offray lace ribbon and a SU die-cut doily, fussy-cut butterfly, and the sentiment is a stamp from a Unity KOM that I can't remember right now.
 
It's been challenging creating every single day. But it's been fun!
 
I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp Challenge of Anything Goes. WooHoo!!
 
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous cards, I love your design and great layering of card 1. Fabulous vibrant colours of your tag and wonderful details!!

Thanks so much for joining at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

These are great! And what a wonderful way to get you to use your stamps!!!